LOCATIONToruń, woj. Kuyavian-Pomeranian
REWARDPLN 18,00 / hour, PLN 18,98 / hour (under 26), PLN 23,50 / hour (student)
Working hours: work in 2 shifts of 12 hours (06:00 – 18:00 and 18:00 – 6:00), work 6 days a week, paid breaks.
350 PLN / month Comfortable apartments (cottages) with everything you need (kitchen, bathroom, washing machine, bedding). Accommodation in rooms for 3-4 persons.
To the workplace and back by public transport – PLN 88 / month.
- Work on vending machines
- Depalletization – delivery of empty bottles to the tables
- Continuous control of the delivery of empty containers
- Maintenance of filling machines (filling quality control)
- Palletizing machine maintenance
- Maintaining cleanliness in the workplace
- Compliance with health and safety rules in the workplace
- Performing other production related processes
- Work requires manual skills
- Diligent fulfillment of duties
- Good health and no addictions