LOCATIONToruń, woj. Kuyavian-Pomeranian
REWARDPLN 16,50 / hour, PLN 17,05 / hour (under 26)
Working hours: 2-shifts of 12 hours /day (6:00-18:00 or 18:00-6:00), 5-6 days a week, breaks are paid. There is a a canteen on site and a free lunch is provided during the 12-hour work schedule. The employer provides protective clothing and footwear.
300 PLN / month Comfortable apartments (cottages) with everything you need (kitchen, bathroom, washing machine, bedding). Accommodation in rooms for 3-4 persons.
Accommodation close to the workplace..
- Control of the production process of fuel tanks for cars
- The work is fully automated
- Compliance with health and safety rules in the workplace
- Performing other production-related processes
- Work requires manual skills
- Willingness to study and work
- Diligent fulfillment of duties
- Keeping the workplace clean